In a word: yes! Cooking bacon on a griddle is certainly possible. Furthermore, it is a great way to cook really delicious and crispy bacon. Whether you have a regular griddle pan, a skillet, an electric griddle or even a flat top, you’re well on your way to perfectly-cooked bacon.
How long do you cook bacon for on griddle?
Turn the grill on to 400 °F and let it heat up. 400 °F is the perfect griddle temp for bacon as you will want it to get crispy and evenly cooked. Once it has reached the appropriate temperature, spread the bacon out along the griddle. Close the grill lid and allow the bacon to cook for 7-10 min.
How do you cook bacon on a flat top griddle?
- Remove the bacon from the fridge at least 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Place each strip onto a cold electric griddle. …
- Turn the griddle up to 325 degrees.
- Only flip the bacon once. …
- Keep in mind, the second side won’t need as long to cook, so stay by the griddle.
What side of the griddle do you cook bacon on?
Lay Bacon on the Griddle
Lay the strips of bacon side-by-side on the surface of the griddle. Use a pair of tongs to do this, so you can avoid burning your hands. Make sure the bacon pieces fit on the griddle; you don’t want the ends hanging over the edge, because then they won’t cook.
How do you cook bacon on a Weber grill?
- Grill at medium direct heat, 400-425 degrees, for 3-4 minutes per side directly on the grate.
- Remove when crisp.
- Add to a bloody mary, burger, or simply enjoy plain.
Why did my bacon stick to my Blackstone griddle?
Blackstone griddles have a cast iron griddle surface. The reason your Blackstone Griddle is sticky is because the volume of cooking oil built up on the griddle cooking surface. … Well, not all of them, but many of them, and if yours is sticky, it’s likely cast iron.
How do you keep bacon from curling on a griddle?
Lay bacon down on parchment paper. You can fill the tray up, but I make sure the bacon stays in a single layer with no overlapping. Place the cooling rack upside down onto the bacon. This should keep it from curling.
How long does bacon take on a Blackstone griddle?
If using a bacon press, place it on top of the bacon right after placing it on the griddle. The bacon should cook in approximately 4-6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon. There’s no need to flip the bacon if using a press.
Can I use bacon grease to season a Blackstone griddle?
Blackstone actually recommends that you don’t use bacon grease to season your griddle.
How do you cook pancakes on a griddle?
Temperature for Cooking Pancakes on a Griddle
When it comes to cooking on a griddle, the perfect griddle temp for pancakes is 375°F, or a medium setting on the stovetop. You will want to preheat the griddle on the stovetop for 10 – 15 minutes to ensure it is evenly heated before you begin placing pancake batter on it.
How do you make scrambled eggs on a griddle?
Eggs over easy
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat and oil.
- Crack your eggs directly on the griddle.
- Add salt, pepper, and any extra spices you’d like while the egg is still raw.
- Cook for 5 min on the first side. …
- Cook the other side for 1 min, and remove from the heat.