To treat dark spots on the legs, opt for OTC topicals and prescription creams such as hydroquinone, retinol and tretinoin that inhibit melanin formation and promote cell turnover – both are effective. Lastly, natural home remedies for dark spots include aloe vera gel and vitamin C.
How do you get rid of dark spots from bumps?
How to remove dark spots
- Laser treatment. Different types of lasers are available. …
- Microdermabrasion. During microdermabrasion, a dermatologist uses a special device that has an abrasive surface to remove the outer layer of the skin. …
- Chemical peels. …
- Cryotherapy. …
- Prescription skin-lightening cream.
How do you get rid of dark spots fast?
Apple cider vinegar
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container.
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire.
How can I lighten dark scars on my legs?
Natural and home remedies for leg scars
- Oils and essential oils. Essential oils can help improve the look of a scar. …
- Massage. Massage can help heal scar tissue by softening or flattening it. …
- Exfoliating. Exfoliating your scar helps remove it by getting rid of dead skin cells.
How do you get rid of dark spots between your legs?
Exfoliating the area may help if the dark skin is caused by a buildup of dead skin.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, a teaspoon of sugar, and a tablespoon of honey.
- Gently scrub the mixture into the inner thighs.
- Rinse the area to remove the scrub.
Does Toothpaste clear dark spots?
The rumor mill might have you believing that dabbing some regular old toothpaste on your zit will help it clear up overnight. But, while it’s true that several ingredients found in toothpaste are drying to skin and might help shrink your pimple, this home remedy for breakouts isn’t worth the risk.
How do you get rid of spots on your legs?
Home remedies to treat dark spots on legs ;
- Lemon. Squeeze fresh lemon in a container, dip a cotton ball or earbud into it and apply on the affected areas. …
- Apple cider vinegar. Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton pad on dark spots and leave it on for 30 minutes. …
How do you get rid of boil scars?
Scarring can sometimes occur following a larger boil or carbuncle. These scars never disappear completely, but they do fade with time and become less noticeable.
- corticosteroid injections, which can help flatten a raised scar.
- pressure dressings, which can help flatten and soften a scar.
- plastic surgery.
How long does it take for apple cider vinegar to lighten dark spots?
Apple cider vinegar for dark spots
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that may help lighten skin pigmentation and improve the overall appearance of your skin. To use this remedy you need to mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl. Apply to your dark patches and leave on 5 to 7 minutes.
How can I get rid of dark spots in a week naturally?
Here are a couple of home remedies that can be found in the kitchen to clear dark spots in just a matter of two weeks to a month.
- Potatoes. Also Read. …
- Buttermilk. Buttermilk fades away black spots and can do so without causing a stinging burn. …
- Lemon Juice. …
- Oatmeal. …
- Milk. …
- Aloe Vera. …
- Turmeric powder. …
- Tumeric Powder (Part 2)
How can I get rid of dark spots in 5 minutes?
As we all know aloe vera is the jack of all trades, you should use its goodness to remove dark spots from your face. To use this, mix 2 tsp of fresh aloe vera gel and 1 tsp honey in a bowl. Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes. Then apply it all over the affected area and let it dry.
How do you get rid of dark spots overnight?
All you have to do to lighten the dark spots on your face is apply aloe vera juice or gel directly on the dark spots and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it away. You can also leave it on your face overnight. Rinse off with lukewarm water and apply a toner and moisturiser later on.
Does Vaseline help dark spots?
DOES VASELINE REMOVE DARK SPOTS? Vaseline is a popular brand name of petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly is mixture of easily spreadable minerals and waxes. … So to answer if vaseline removes dark spots – No, regular Vaseline is just petroleum jelly and doesn’t contain any ingredient that would remove dark spots.