Process and Quality Management Internship
Donkey Bakery aims to provide the most delicious, high quality gourmet bread, donuts, cakes and sandwiches in Hanoi. The company offers catering services to schools and private parties, as well as, provides a variety of pastries in shop and café. Social responsibility is at the heart of Donkey Bakery. The company creates employment and provides vocational training and support to people with disabilities, with the majority of our team members being hearing, visually or physically impaired, from disadvantaged communities. Our philosophy is not to employ staff based on official qualifications, but on one’s character, values and motivation to learn and grow. We then train them with the vocational skills needed to succeed in our business operations.
Operations and Process Management:
* Provide quality HR support to current staff and management;
* Create & maintain standard operating procedures and ensure compliance to working procedures;
* Identify new projects and work with internal resources (as necessary) to implement;
* Develop routines to manage vendor performance and propose action plans for improvement;
* Setup and participate in management routines internally and externally;
* Identify efficiency and productivity gains and work with required resources to implement improvements;
* Identify cost savings opportunities with the Account Manager;
* Analyzing employee workflow and providing efficiency improvements.
* Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of quality and regulatory compliance strategy within school canteens as well as Donkey Bakery kitchen;
* Analyze product quality metrics, customer feedback, regulator and workgroup input;
* Ensure company business initiatives meet Quality, Product Safety and Regulatory standards;
ü Pursuing Bachelors or Master degree preferably in Business Studies;
ü Fluent in English;
ü Must have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
ü Must be adaptable and open to working in a fluid environment;
ü Must be comfortable working with People with Disabilities;
ü Excellent organizational and planning skills;
ü Hands-on mentality and being able to multi-task;
ü Flexible and active;
If this position is something that you are looking for, please send your CV to the email@example.com by including in the subject of the email “Process and Quality Intern application”, or submit your CV at the front desk of the Donkey Bakery shop.