Donkey Bakery aims to provide the most delicious, high quality gourmet bread, donuts, cakes and sandwiches in Hanoi. The company offers catering services to schools and private parties, as well as, provides a variety of pastries in shop and café. Social responsibility is at the heart of Donkey Bakery. The company creates employment and provides vocational training and support to people with disabilities, with the majority of our team members being hearing, visually or physically impaired, from disadvantaged communities. Our philosophy is not to employ staff based on official qualifications, but on one’s character, values and motivation to learn and grow. We then train them with the vocational skills needed to succeed in our business operations.
* Assist Finance team members in all projects related to financial accounting, reporting, and processing;
* Data entry into software programs;
* Help staff learn and implement accounting practices to increase efficiency;
* Prepare Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents;
* Be open to working in different areas, wherever the staff may need;
* Pursue an attitude of constant learning.
* Pursuing Bachelors or Master degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Studies;
* Fluent in English;
* Must have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
* Must be adaptable and open to working in a fluid environment;
* Must be comfortable working with People with Disabilities;
* Excellent organizational and planning skills;
* Hands-on mentality and being able to multi-task;
* Flexible and active;
If this position is something that you are looking for, please send your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org by including in the subject of the email “Accounting Intern application”, or submit your CV at the front desk of the Donkey Bakery shop.